mercredi 8 janvier 2020

Your Horse Portrait - Commission Offer

I offer to you an unique, personnalised drawing of your own or your favorite horse.

Quote: See 2022 pricelist.

I can do A3 size/your horse in feet, on demand - asq for a quote.
I can do complex background (like your favorite place/type of landscape) wich will be extra.

How does it work?
-You sent me your request by mail on coldruru@gmail.com
-I'll need at least 2 clears pictures of your horse/horse head.
-I do the sketch, you approve the drawing and pay for it.
-I do the coloring.
-When finished, I sent you a scan.
-You got the original drawing by mail for additional shipping fees, ready to be framed!

A4 = 21 x 29,7cm (8,3 x 11,7 inch)
A3 = 29,7 x 42cm (11,7 x 16,5 inch)

Je vous offre un portrait unique et personnalisé de votre cheval, ou de votre monture favorite.

Prix: Voir les prix 2022.

Je peux faire un format A3/votre cheval "en pied" -demandez pour un devis.
Je peux réaliser un décors complexe (comme votre endroit favori/un type spécifique de décors) en extra.

Comment ça marche?
-Vous m'envoyez votre projet par mail à coldruru@gmail.com
-J'aurais besoin de minimum 2 photos de votre cheval (en pied/la tête)
-Je fais le croquis, vous approuvez le dessin et effectuez le paiement.
-Je met le dessin en couleur.
-Quand il est fini, je vous envoie un scan.
-Vous recevez le dessin original dans votre boîte au lettre en échange du prix du timbre, prêt à être encadré!

Simple background, A5 size, landscape orientation on the sheet.

All steps of a watercolor here/Toutes les étapes d'une aquarelle ici: https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2020/01/step-by-step-amira-portrait.html

Complex background, A4 size, landscape orientation on the sheet.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...