mercredi 8 janvier 2020

Fan Serie n°1 - My Little Pony - For Sale

"Fan Serie" will be a collection of Art I'll do with some popular culture theme.
My first batch features "My Little Pony" characters.

Original Art will be on sale, as well as HQ prints.

If you want to order a PRINT: https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2020/01/fan-serie-prints-n1-my-little-pony-for.html

"Fan Serie" sera une collection d'Art que je réaliserai sur thème de culture populaire.
Ma première série représente des personnages de "Mon Petit Poney".
Les Originaux seront à vendre, ainsi que des impressions HQ.

Si vous voulez acheter une IMPRESSION: https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2020/01/fan-serie-prints-n1-my-little-pony-for.html


To order one of those Original Art (OOAK) you can sent a mail to coldruru@gmail.com
Pour commander un des Originaux (UNIQUE) vous pouvez envoyer un mail à coldruru@gmail.com

  A4 = 21 x 29,7cm (8,3 x 11,7 inch)

Twilight /A4 size/Watercolor on Paper/(SOLD)


Gypsy/A4 size/Watercolor on Paper/61$-55€


Fizzy/A4 size/Watercolor on Paper/61$-55€


Minty/A4 size/Watercolor on Paper/61$-55€


Rosette/A4 size/Watercolor on Paper/61$-55€

Seashell/A4 size/Watercolor on Paper/(SOLD)


Locket/A4 size/Watercolor on Paper/61$-55€


Ringlet/A4 size/Watercolor on Paper/61$-55€


Paradise/A4 size/Watercolor on Paper/61$-55€


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...