lundi 13 juillet 2020

First Art Expo of the year!

Yesterday, I attended my first Art Expo of the year at my village.
It was small but a good experience, to meet the local people and a few tourists.

Hier, j'ai participé à ma première expo d'Art publique de l'année au village.
C'était petit mais une bonne expérience, pour rencontrer les gens du coin et quelques touristes.



My stand was featuring mostly my recents works, with the Fan Serie n°1 "My Little Pony", the Fan Serie n°2 "Dream Horses" and my coloring book!

Mon stand mettait en avant principalement mes travaux récents, avec la Fan Serie n°1 "Petit Poney", la Fan Serie n°2 "Chevaux de Rêve" et mon album de coloriage!


Also, I showed samples for commission and gave my contact to thoses interrested!
It was a good day.

J'ai aussi mis des exemple de commandes personnalisées et donné mon contact aux gens intéressés!
C'était une bonne journée.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...