mardi 7 juillet 2020

Silver & Asuna for Yaëlle

Mégann asked me the two cats of her sister, Silver & Asuna as a gift for her.
Part of the commission was covered by the prize she won on my drawing & coloring contest.

Mégann m'a demandé les deux chats de sa soeur, Silver et Asuna, pour lui faire un cadeau.
Une part de la commande a été couverte par le prix qu'elle a gagné à mon concours de dessin et de coloriage.


 Size: A3 = 29,7 x 42cm (11,7 x 16,5 inch)

Here's the two reals cats...
Voilà les deux vrais chats...


Thanks for your confidence in me, Mégann.
Merci pour ta confiance en moi, Mégann.

For any order infos & quote, you can refer to this offer: https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2022/02/your-animal-portrait-commission-offer.html or sent me a mail at: coldruru@gmail.com .
Thanks you!

Pour plus d'informations et un devis, vous pouvez vous référer à cette offre: https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2022/02/your-animal-portrait-commission-offer.html ou m'envoyer un mail à coldruru@gmail.com . Merci!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...