lundi 23 mars 2020

"Les 4 Saisons de Filou" for Annick

For the need of a specific frame, I was asked by Annick to drawn  the house cat.
After debating with myself on how to do it, I goes on the 4 seasons, because it allowed different color ambiance and vegetation.

Pour les besoin d'un cadre spécifique, Annick m'a demandé de dessiner le chat de la maison.
Après réflexion sur comment procéder, je suis partie sur les 4 saisons, car cela permettait plusieurs ambiances colorées différentes et diverses végétations.


Here's the real Filou in it's garden!

Voici le vrai Filou, dans son jardin!


I can draw any of your pets as commission/Je peux dessiner n'importe quel animal à la commande:
https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2020/01/cat-dogs-how-order-works.html

Commission policies here/Info Commande ici: https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2022/02/your-animal-portrait-commission-offer.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...