lundi 2 mars 2020

Handpainted Pot

When times came to repot my Banana Tree, I found not sized pot that I liked and that I could afford.
So I bought a simple one, and started to paint over with my roomates.
The process was long, but at the end, worth it!

Quand vint le temps de rempoter mon Bananier, il fut difficile de trouver un pot à la bonne taille qui me plaisait et que je pouvais me payer.
Donc, il fut décidé d'acheter un simple pot, et de peindre dessus avec mes coloc'.

Le processus fût long mais, au final, je ne regrette rien!


I like Banana Trees!!
J'aime les Bananiers!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...