dimanche 1 mars 2020

Drawing a Sculpture (Commission for Mégann)

My Canadian friend, Mégann, aked me once to draw one of her favorite figure:
A "Valkyrie" resin, sculpted by Sarah Minckiewicz-Breuning and painted by Heater Bullach.

Mon amie Canadienne, Mégann, m'a demandé une fois de dessiner sa figurine favorite:
Une "Valkyrie" sculptée par Sarah Minckiewicz-Breuning et peinte par Heater Bullach.


The challenge wasn't easy, as close I can draw it, but with my own way doing it...

Le défi n'était pas aisé, représenter la sculpture le plus proche de ce qu'elle est, sans perdre ma propre touche...



And the final result!

Et le résultat final!



Mégann was so happy with the result, that she asked me another one.
This time a "Stormwatch" resin, sculpted by Sarah Minckiewicz-Breuning and painted by Paul Sanders.

Mégann était tellement contente du résultat, qu'elle m'a passé une deuxième commande similaire.
Cette fois ci un "Stormwatch", sculpté par Sarah Minckiewicz-Breuning et peint par Paul Sanders.


Again, same challenge...

Le même challenge...



A good finish, I guess...

Et un bon final, je suppose...


It was such a fun, interresting way of working, thanks for your confidence Mégann!

C'était un travail intéressant et fun, merci pour ta confiance Mégann!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...