dimanche 7 juin 2020

Update on "Fan Serie n°2 - Dream Horse"

I've finished the serie, so the framed pictures for each drawing have been added to the blog.
J'ai fini la série, du coup les photos des originaux encadrés ont été ajoutées sur le blog.

Original Art for sale there (check availability) / Originaux à vendre ici (consulter la dispo):  https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2020/03/fan-serie-n2-dream-horses_4.html

Prints for sale there / Impression à vendre ici:  https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2020/03/fan-serie-n2-dream-horses.html


For any info, you can send me a mail to Coldruru@gmail.com - Thanks you!
Pour toute information, vous pouvez me contacter par mail à Coldruru@gmail.com - Merci!

Also, because some of you asked it, here's the horses I drew with their real plastic counterpart.
Egalement, vu que cela m'a été demandé, voici les chevaux dessinés avec leur alter-égo réels en plastique.

n°1 - Blinky
n°2 - Blizzard
n°3 - Champion
n°4 - Lucky
n°5 - Sun Runner
n°6 - Sprint
n°7 - Dreamer
n°8 - Dallas
N°9 - High Stepper
n°10 - Diva
n°11 - Nibbles & Daisy
n°12 - Crystal


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...