mercredi 7 septembre 2022

Portraits for Caroline

Another commission! Caroline has a picture of her and her mule she wanted to be reproduced in drawing, the original picture was a bit overposed and one of my goal was to do justice to the wonderful ochre background.

Une nouvelle commande! Caroline avait une photo d'elle et sa mule qu'elle voulait reproduite en dessin, ladite photo était surexposée et un de mes objectif était de rendre justice au beau fond d'ocres, en corrigeant cela.

 Size: A4 = 21 x 29,7cm (8,3 x 11,7 inch)

Thank you so much Caroline for your confidence in me!

Merci beaucoup Caroline pour ta confiance en moi!


You want your own commission? Just check my pricelists:
Envie de passer commande? La liste des prix c'est ici:
https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2022/02/your-animal-portrait-commission-offer.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...