mardi 29 juin 2021

Gracieux for Flore (as a thanks you gift)

Here's a commission I did sooner this month, it was commished to me by someone to be a thanks you gift. I hope Flore will be gladly surprised.

Voici une commande réalisée plus tôt ce mois ci, elle m'a été demandée pour faire office de cadeau de remerciement. J'espère que Flore sera contente de la surprise.

 
Size: A4 = 21 x 29,7cm (8,3 x 11,7 inch)
 
And here's the real horse, nammed Gracieux!
He's an old retired horse living is best life ;)
 
Et voilà le vrai cheval, nommé Gracieux!
C'est un cheval à la retraite qui vit sa meilleure vie ;)



Horse commission policies here/Commande de vos chevaux ici: https://alponabycoldruru.blogspot.com/2022/02/your-animal-portrait-commission-offer.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Rebirth - Paard Verzameld contemporary collective Challenge n°59

I've joined the Paard Verzameld Collective , to see what it could brings me. What was interresting me the most is thoses "challenge...